Lindsay Lohan’s Retail Romp

Amidst reports that she and girlfriend Samantha Ronson are history, Lindsay Lohan took to the racks of Burberry to drown her sorrows in some new duds.

The “Mean Girls” gal donned a Pink Floyd t-shirt and black flair-legged trousers as she perused the apparel possibilities, and appeared annoyed at the swarming shutterbugs.

In a recent interview with Interview magazine, LiLo confessed that while she’s become notorious for her off-screen behavior, she’s always wanted people to focus on her acting talent.

“I just feel as though it’s become a situation where people have manifested this caricature of who I am, and they act as if there’s no real person inside of it. I mean, people really have come to believe-directors, producers, agents, whoever it may be-that I started in this because I wanted to be a celebrity. But that was never my intention.”

Credits : Gossipgirls.com

0 comments