Audrina Patridge Parties at My House

Enjoying a night out with her girlfriends, Audrina Patridge ventured over to the brand new Hollywood hotspot My House on Friday night (January 16).

Arm-in-arm with one of her gal pals, the MTV reality starlet looked ever-the-vixen, clad in a sparkly silver top with tight black leather pants and black boots.

As previously reported by Gossip Girls, Audrina is recently returned to Los Angeles following a sun-soaked holiday in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.

Of the trip, she blogged, “During my holiday break, I took a little vacation with a few friends. We went to Cabo San Lucas for a week, and stayed at a friend’s condo. On New Year’s Eve, we went to a beach party at a restaurant called The Office. It’s one of my favorite places, not only because they have amazing food, but because the name is so fun (Hi mom, I’m just at “the office!” haha). They had dancing and fireworks - definitely one of the best New Year’s Eves that I have had. We took out jet skis, and I went parasailing. The view was amazing from that high up. Of course, I spent some time relaxing too and even got a massage! It was so nice to spend a few days away without any responsibilities.”


0 comments