Britney Spears’ Bangin New Body

Coming up in March, she’ll be hitting the road for an amazing comeback tour. And Britney Spears is in fine form thanks to her disciplined workout routine.

According to a report, the “Gimme More” songstress has shed an estimated 20 pounds in the past few months, putting her in the best shape she’s been in for years.

But it didn’t come without hard work- Brit Brit hit the gym three times a week for her killer two-hour cardio and strength training workouts in addition to her grueling dance rehearsals.

Spears told press that it’s hard work focusing on her physique, as she’s so preoccupied with her music. But somehow she’s managed to do it. "I have had to work hard at getting [my body] back to where it used to be. I used to be obsessed with working out ... But I can't get motivated right now because I'm so focused on my music."

0 comments