Brangelina: PDA at Critic’s Choice Awards

Though neither one of them walked away with a trophy at last night’s Critic’s Choice Awards, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie still looked to be having quite a night together.

According to eyewitnesses, the “Fight Club” stud and his “Changeling” chick were all over each other throughout the duration of the night’s festivities.

A source reported that they were “kissing and looking lovingly at each other” all night, with Jolie mouthing “I miss you” to Pitt even though they were sitting right next to each other. And according to a partygoer, “At one point, Brad had his hand all the way up Angelina’s dress!”

As for Jolie’s opinion of Brad’s latest film “The Curious Case of Benjamin Button,” she told press, "Most of all I was charmed by him when he was younger. I was charmed by it. When I first saw the film, there were a lot of blue masks that they had to put on his face, so the first half I didn't see his acting inside the little guy. Then, when I saw him when he was young ... he is just so charming. I was really moved. I thought he was wonderful."

Credits : Gossipgirls.com

0 comments