Whitney Port’s Bikini Blunder

She’s been chilling out and relaxing in Miami as of late, filming new episodes of her new MTV reality show “The City.” But when she had a wardrobe mishap while splashing in the ocean, Whitney Port was apologetic to her fans.

On her Web site she wrote, "Okay, so a couple photos were captured while I was in Miami that weren't the most discreet, and I'm sorry if they offended anyone, but I got too caught up in the sunshine and the weather that, I guess, I wasn't as cautious as I should have been."

She continued, "Everyone knows the rough and tumble of the ocean, mixed with a bathing suit -- not the most attractive thing ever! So sorry for the view... very embarrassing to say the least! I guess all I can do now is laugh about it and move on!"

Last night’s episode of “The City” had plenty of drama, as “Whitney's date with a new guy made Jay jealous and led him confess his true feelings. Meanwhile, Erin thought things were moving too fast with Duncan when he suggested moving in.”

Credits : Gossipgirls.com

0 comments